مراکز آموزش زبان استرالیا
Canberra, Australia's National Capital, is the Natural place to begin... begin to study English, to learn about Australia, to appreciate the great variety that is Australia and Australians
- a true garden city, four distinct seasons in all their beauty;
- quiet, spacious and clean;
- safe and easy to get around;
- national parks and wildlife on our doorstep;
- Australia's colourful diplomatic centre;
- home to our national institutions: Federal Parliament House, the National War Memorial, the National Library, the National Museum, the National Gallery.
Colleges offering courses in Australian Capital Territory
University of Canberra, English Language Institute
NSW offers a range of choices to suit students looking for a different environment for their study exchange
- Sydney: Sydney-siders enjoy an outdoor lifestyle that takes advantage of beautiful beaches and national parks, and benefit from a cosmopolitan atmosphere with restaurants, cultural activities and nightlife to satisfy all tastes.
- Newcastle: A leading wine producing region with magnificent beaches and parks, Newcastle offers ample recreational opportunities including surfing, beach fishing and swimming.
- Wollongong: This region has clean golden beaches, magnificent rainforest, rolling green pastures, walking trails, top sporting facilities, art galleries, a science centre and botanic gardens.
- Armidale: Situated half way between Sydney and Brisbane, Armidale is a city with a unique blend of culture, state of the art technology, educational diversity and natural beauty.
- Wagga Wagga: Offers contemporary facilities with a relaxed country atmosphere, magnificent parks and gardens combined with culture and the performing arts.
Colleges offering courses in New South Wales
Academy of English
Access Language Centre
ACL Sydney English Centre
Australia Onsung International College
Australian College of English - Bondi Junction, City and Manly
Australian Pacific College
Carrick English Language - Sydney
Centre for English Teaching, University of Sydney
EF International Language Schools, Sydney
Embassy CES - Sydney
English Language Company
Global Village Byron Bay
IH Sydney Teacher Training & Professional Centre
Insearch, University of Technology, Sydney
Kaplan International College Sydney City
Kaplan International College Sydney Manly
NSW English Language Centre TAFE NSW Hunter Institute
Pacific Gateway International College - Sydney
Specialty Language Centre
Sydney College of English
Sydney English Language Centre (SELC)
TAFE English Language Centre, Northern Sydney
TAFE International Education Centre, Liverpool
TAFE NSW Sydney Institute ELICOS Centre (SITEC)
The Centre for Macquarie English
Universal English College (GV Sydney)
University of New England, English Language Centre
University of Newcastle Language Centre
UNSW Institute of Languages
Wollongong College Australia
Darwin, the capital of the Northern Territory, is situated on the north coast of the Top End and has a population of 80,000 who enjoy the tropical climate and relaxed lifestyle.
- Culturally diverse;
- Friendly, clean and green with magnificent sunsets;
- Wide range of sporting activities;
- No traffic or commuting problems;
- Famous markets such as the Mindi Beach Markets which reflect the multicultural atmosphere in the food and arts and crafts;
- Many galleries with fine displays of contemporary and Aboriginal art.
Colleges offering courses in Northern Territory
ACL Darwin English Centre
Queensland offers a unique combination of high quality English language programs and unforgettable tourism opportunities
- Choose from a range of English language institutions in diverse locations including Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast, Rockhampton and Townsville.
- Study a specialist English language program in a safe welcoming and caring environment.
- Make your money last longer - Queensland has excellent facilities at an affordable cost.
- Experience Queensland's natural beauty as you visit the world-renowned Great Barrier Reef, beaches, national parks, heritage sites and rural areas.
- Take home fantastic memories of great weather, a relaxing outdoor lifestyle, wonderful hospitality and new friends.
Colleges offering courses in Queensland
ACL Brisbane English Centre
ACU English Language Centre, Brisbane
Australian College of English - Brisbane & Cairns
Bond University English Language Institute
Cairns Language Centre/Eurocentres Cairns
Careers Australia Institute of English Pty Ltd
Carrick English Language - Brisbane
CQUniversity English Language Centre, Rockhampton and Gold Coast
Embassy CES - Brisbane & Gold Coast
Global Village Brisbane
Global Village English Centres Noosa
Gold Coast Institute of TAFE
Griffith English Language Institute
Institute of Continuing and TESOL Education, University of QLD
Kaplan International College Brisbane
Kaplan International College Cairns
Langports English Language College
Language Studies International
Mackay Language College
Pacific Gateway International College - Brisbane
Queensland University of Technology International College English Language Programs
Russo English | Australia
Shafston International College
Southbank Institute Language Centre
Sun Pacific College
Whitsundays College of English
Adelaide is a well kept secret and is a great place to learn English. The capital of South Australia, Adelaide is situated between uncrowded beaches and hills. With smaller numbers of tourists, Adelaide is an affordable, friendly and uncongested city of 1 million inhabitants.
- Located midway between Sydney and Perth.
- The Cambridge of the south, Adelaide is an ideal environment to study English for high school, vocational or university study.
- Known as the Festival State, South Australia is home of the Adelaide Festival of Arts, other festivals celebrating art, music, literature, food and wine which reinforce Adelaide's cultural reputation.
- Adelaide, the adventure capital, is the gateway to the Outback and a starting point for endless adventures, Kangaroo Island, Flinders Ranges, Ayers Rock and the Outback, and wine growing regions.
- Adelaide offers lower living costs and an economical study decision.
Colleges offering courses in South Australia
Carrick English Language - Adelaide
CELUSA - Centre for English Language in the University of South Australia
English Language School of Australia (ELSA)
Eynesbury College Academy of English
Intensive English Language Institute
South Australian College of English
TAFE SA Adelaide English Language Centre
Separated from mainland Australia by the 240 km stretch of Bass Strait, Tasmania is a place of beautiful landscapes; friendly, welcoming people; a pleasant, temperate climate; wonderful wine and food; a rich history; and a relaxed island lifestyle.
- More than 2000km of walking tracks and 18 national parks;
- Tasmania is famous for its world-class ales, beers and wines;
- There are no traffic jams, and there is no smog;
- The forests and coasts are full of wildlife. From seals and penguins, dolphins and whales, to kangaroos and koalas, Tasmania displays a diverse range of creatures in natural settings.;
- Tasmania also has a fascinating, historic past which springs to life as you walk into an old tavern or step into a cave marked with the handprint of ancient aborigines;
- Tasmania also offers a lower cost alternative to some mainland capitals.
Colleges offering courses in Tasmania
University of Tasmania English Language Centre
Melbourne - a great choice!
A city full of surprises embracing the modern and taking pleasure in the traditional, Melbourne's life-style reflects its diverse and friendly population. You will enjoy:
- A superb location on one of the world's largest bays;
- Beautiful beaches, magnificent gardens and spectacular scenery;
- Fascinating museums, cultural events, heritage buildings and an efficient transport system to take you around the city;
- International sporting events, theatre on the streets, music, festivals and entertainment;
- The best of cafe culture, world class restaurants, shopping centres, market-places and friendly people from all around the globe;
- An ideal destination for international students.
Colleges offering courses in Victoria
Ability Education (Melbourne Campus)
Australian National College of English (ANCE)
Carrick English Language - Melbourne
Chisholm Institute of TAFE
Deakin University English Language Institute
Embassy CES - Melbourne
Hawthorn English Language Centre
Holmes English Language Centre
Impact English College
La Trobe University International College
Melbourne Language Centre
Monash University English Language Centre
RMIT English Worldwide
Victoria University English Language Institute
Set on the banks of the Swan River and bounded by the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean, Perth is a spacious and charming city of 1.4 million
- Mediterranean climate. The average daytime temperature is 18 oC in winter and 30 oC in summer. Sunshine averages 8 hours a day.
- Prosperous yet low cost. Perth's living standards are among Australia's highest; its living costs the lowest.
- Connections to the world. Australia's gateway from Europe and Asia.
- Beaches. Kilometers of them, close to the city, pristine and uncrowded. Western Australia has some of the world's best surf.
- Accommodation. Affordable, high quality and easy to find.
Colleges offering courses in Western Australia
Australian College of English - Perth
Centre for English Language Teaching, The University of Western Australia
Curtin English Language Centre
Education & Training International (ETI)
Embassy CES - Perth
Kaplan International College Perth
Milner International College of English
Perth International College of English
نشاني: تهران، میدان ونک، برج نگار،طبقه هجده، واحد پنج
تلفن: خط ویژه 5 رقمی: 83870 -021 | 42349000 | 9 - 88207078
نشاني: تهران، میدان ونک، برج نگار،طبقه هجده، واحد پنج
سازمان آموزش و تعلیم ایلیاد بین الملل