Parent Visa (Subclass 103)
+613 9629 2677

Parent Visa (Subclass 103)

With subclass 103 parent visa you can:
stay in Australia indefinitely work and study enrol in Medicare, Australia's public health care scheme,sponsor your relatives to come to Australia and apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.From the date you grant this visa, you can travel to and from Australia for up to 5 years.After that period, you will need a Resident Return (RRV) visa to re-enter Australia as a permanent resident. If you leave Australia after the expiry date of your travel facility, without being granted another permanent visa with a valid travel facility, for example a Resident Return (RRV), you will not be able to return to Australia as a permanent resident. You can include members of the family unit in your application when you apply.  If you have a partner, include their details in your application even if they are not applying for the visa with you.Family members who apply for the visa must meet our health and character requirements. Members of your family who are not coming to Australia might also have to meet our health and character requirements.
You can be in or outside Australia when you apply for the visa,but you must be outside Australia when we decide on your application.If you apply in Australia, any family members who apply with you must also be in Australia when you apply. 
If you apply for this visa in Australia while on a temporary visa with a no further stay condition, your application will be invalid unless you first apply for a waiver of this condition.You and your family members must meet all visa conditions and obey Australian laws.If you or any family members (including those who don't apply for the visa with you)  owe the Australian Government money you must have paid it back or have a formal arrangement to pay it back.



For more information, please contact us

Last Updated: 12 December 2018
Editor: Ms. Nasrin Joulaie  
Study Assessment Form